Additional service for subscribers
Ask Autovista gives you access to our team of over 50 editors and analysts, so that you can query our data, clarify findings and explore our information in more detail.
How does it work?
We want to make sure that our subscribers get the maximum benefit from their subscriptions. Users of the service can fill in the online request form (on the blue navigation bar above the dashboards) to ask us a question. Our Client Services team will acknowledge each query within 24 hours (during office hours) and make sure it gets to the most relevant expert within our team. We aim to resolve your query within two days.
What sort of questions can I ask?
Your questions could be:
General client services questions e.g.
- I’ve forgotten my password, please help!
- How do I make best use of the service?
Content-related questions that take us no more than one hour to resolve, such as to:
- What's the methodology behind your actual and forecast data?
- Why has my model's ranking dropped against its nearest competitors (in Residual Value Monitor)?
- What's happening to diesel residual values across the EU5?
- Which brand most influences residual values in a segment?
Please note, this is not a consultancy service. This is a free service and so we offer two hours a month of support time to help your company get the best from your subscription/s. You cannot carry over unused support time into the next month.